Tuesday, December 11, 2007

The Holmes Clan at Red Rock, Las Vegas Oct. '07

Conner, Jackson, Bryce, Matt, Alex, Robby, Benson, Juliette, Sherie, Susanna, Noah, Grandpa, Amy and Judson
The grandchildren! Alex, Jackson, Susanna, Judson, Noah, Bryce, Conner and Benson
















Dad, Chris, Amy, Matt, Robby and Sherie




4 comments:

Cherine said...

Home Sweet Home!!! I use to bike the Red Rock Loop when I was yougner. I remember when Mickey and I were first married we lived in Vegas and I took him to Red Rock. He had no ideas there where really any mountains in Vegas. I love that area. Oct...I bet it was nice weather!

Monika said...

I love these pictures!

holmesfamily8 said...

Love those pictures Amy! :wink: I need to print some out for your dad and frame them. Maybe next month...

Eric Hunter said...

Monika: Don't you have a better comment than that you like the pictures? You better like them!

Now back to your own blog!