Noah calls sunglasses his "eyes" and came out when we were headed to church sporting these lovelies. He was so cute with his Grandpa Holmes. They have a cute little bond, those two. Both of them cuddly little teddy bears.
Those are great pictures Amy! I am glad you like to take pictures, it is fun to see your kids so often. I have to laugh at Judson and Matt in the crowns of flowers, I think they look a lot a like in that picture too!
5 comments:
Very Willy-wonka-esque!
I think it is funny that kids insist on putting sunglasses on upside down! Cute!
Cheekers is so adorable! I love his smile!
Those are great pictures Amy! I am glad you like to take pictures, it is fun to see your kids so often. I have to laugh at Judson and Matt in the crowns of flowers, I think they look a lot a like in that picture too!
Amy we need to get together so the boys can play!!!
Post a Comment