Thursday, January 24, 2008

SURPRISE!!! There's a Bun in the Oven!


We found out on Monday January 7th that I am pregnant with number three! My due date is September 12th and I'm seven weeks along. We are very excited and happy. I have been pretty miserable with "all-day sickness" (whoever calls it morning sickness is a big fat liar). My doctor gave me a prescription for some anti-nausea medicine and it helps take the edge off but makes me super tired. Thank goodness it's all worth it for a precious little gift from above.

4 comments:

Monika said...

OK! I have had it with all of this stinking crying you make me do! We are apparantly in a fight! Congratulations! Your sweet mom is using all of her connections up there, isn't she? I wish I was there to give you a giant hug!! I can't wait to meet Monika Jr.

Cherine said...

Amy CONGRATES!!!!! I am soooooooooo excited for you. Except for the whole being sick thing. I understand!! Hey call me I have something for that nausea! Yea I am just sooooooooooo happy for you and Eric and your sweet boys!!!!

holmesfamily8 said...

Congrats! We are thrilled for you both!

Becca said...

Ahhh! Congratulations! Maybe you'll follow suit and get a girl! I had to take medicine with Claire too! Definitely worth it. I found that if I took it every day and night it didn't have such an effect of making me tired. But the first couple of days I couldn't wake up if I wanted to. Is it phenergen that you're taking?
Anyway, I'm excited for you. yeah!