Eric took the day off work today and we spent most of it outside in the beautiful spring weather. The boys couldn't have been happier. Eric worked out in his garden (he's doubling it's size this year), Judson and Noah played their little hearts out and smelled like dirty puppies before bathtime tonight. We are so happy that Spring is on its way. We already have tulips and crocuses popping up!
6 comments:
What a great day! We spent the whole morning outside, had a picnic lunch on the front lawn and then walked Judson to school. Noah had a melt down at the school because he wanted to stay and play. After Judson got home, I took the boys to Vineyard Nursery, home of pumpkin land! I looked at seeds and then the boys looked at the animals and played on the toys. Judson even found an escaped rabbit and spent a while chasing it. Noah crowed at the roosters and thought it was hilarious.
What a fun day!
So fun!! Aren't we glad it's spring. You will have a hard time keeping Noah inside. We had a fun time yesterday. love you lots!!
that is soo fun i wish that i could have fun in the spring weather all i have been doing is getting the house ready to sell we made a list aned i have done most of it well the stuff to do outside ah i hope this all pays off
YAY, your blog is back and I am so happy! I am glad the snow is gone so Judson can ride his scooter. I love springtime, it is great.
I had to laugh at the marshmallow pictures, I really feel for you and your crappy church time!
Hey Amy we need to get together again and let the boys play!!! And you can see Abigail...She is so fun! When do you find out the sex?
The 20th sounds good! Like 10ish sound good!!! Can you believe it snowed...ughhh I am so done with the winter!!!
Post a Comment