My sister-in-law Juliette has this "baby ticker" on her blog, so I copied it! How fun! There are 240 days in pregnancy, if you go full term (which I have, so far, with my others - to the day). I've made it through 121 with 159 to go. Almost half way. Almost!
7 comments:
I like the baby tickers for other people but for me I was afraid it would make it go by slow. I am glad you have it so I don't have to keep asking how far along you are =)
Listen, here is the deal. We all know you are having kittens. Quit with this baby nonsense. And by the way, if the baby in the ticker open it's eyes and they are glowing, I am out of here!!!!
Meeka, You are hillarious! I'm scared of the ticker now! Ew!
Creepy eyes freak me out, that is why I can't make eye contact with most rabbits.
it's 240 days?! That is FOREVER! I didn't realize that... maybe mine went by faster cuz I was always out of the house. I can't imagine being pregnant while being a stay-at-home mom....which I guess means that I can't have another baby til Brianna is 18 and moves out...hmmmm...
But like that first commenter said - now I don't have to keep asking how far along you are! :)
amy we did have bunnies and you did touch them arent you a little freaked out?? i hate the bunnies with pink eyes. hey are you coming back with dad on wednesday? matt said that you were coming.
Yes, Robby. I'm coming home next week, but I'm coming up Wednesday morning to get a head start. See you then!
Post a Comment