Friday, April 25, 2008

A great new find!




I found this great book that I wanted to recommend to all the mommies out there. I LOVE this book because it has great, age-appropriate ideas. The best thing is that they are mostly ideas that take little, to no, prep work or mess! Apparently there is one for preschoolers too, but Judson is entertained by a lot of the ideas found in this one, as much as Noah is. I really liked this fun idea for a rainy day: masking tape roads for your matchbox cars. The boys loved it, quick and easy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

it looks like you are taping out a dead body. poor eric i always liked him! So how did you kill hiom was there alot of blood? did you have the kids help you? did you atleast make it look like it was an accident or suicied???

Anonymous said...

Amy ~ I wanted to tell you that I read the Peace Giver a few years back and that is who I named Abigail after!!! Love that book. Such an amazing read!!! I am reading James Ferrell's new book The Holy Secret! Again another great read!

P.S great pictures!!!

Anonymous said...

Shoot Amy this is Cherine. I am signed in under the Family Man Blog administration crew. Speaking of Mickey needs Eric's email so he can add him to it!!! Check it out it is pretty funny though.