Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Our Little Miracle!

What a cute profile!! Those are two little hands (with 5 fingers each) up in front of him/her. It looks like the baby is ready to come out fighting, which is good considering the two older brothers who love to wrestle so much! Even if we had wanted to find out the sex, it would have been difficult because the baby was cross-legged the whole time! We are sure excited and grateful. The nurse said that everything looks great.

6 comments:

chelsea mckell said...

I love the part "with 5 fingers each." I totally can empathize.. I asked the ultrasound technician to count again, just to be totally sure.
:)
I love your blog!

Becca said...

Beautiful baby. It's such a special moment to see your baby wiggleing around in there. It makes it more real. I can't wait. And I'm so excited I get to be there this time (I mean in Utah-not in the delivery room).

Eric Hunter said...

yeah, you better keep your distance becca wilkins!

holmesfamily8 said...

That is wonderful Amy! I love that picture! I am so happy for you, and cannot wait to find out if it is a boy or a girl.

Cherine said...

Oh I am getting so excited to meet your sweet baby!!!

Eric you are a crack up. Oh ya you have strict orders to check out the family man blog. see my or Monika's links. Mickey needs your email so he can give you the invite so you can post!!! Oh and email a picture of yourself!

Anonymous said...

What a sweet baby. Could you see the curly hair? I just can't wait to spoil you, cause that's what grandma's do best!!!Eric I am already making blankets.