Thursday, May 29, 2008

The Graduate!!!

He looks so cute and so serious! He told me beforehand that I couldn't wave at him, but if I wanted to say hello I should wink. I can't believe it, but I was crying as I winked. I know it's silly, but it was so cute to see him up there that I teared up. He is growing so fast! Literally!! He was supposed to wear black pants and a white shirt. I assumed his pants still fit, but unfortunately he ended up in high waters. Oh well, he didn't care.
Judson's little BFF Brenna Wells standing in their classroom.

Judson's wonderful teacher Miss Sorensen. We think she is the best teacher ever.

5 comments:

Eric Hunter said...

Judson was very cute that day. He gave me the official tour of his school. He didn't want to spend much time talking about the card-pulling station (they have to "pull a card" if they are being naughty). We gave him a toy microscope set for his graduation present. He went to bed begging Amy to make him a labcoat. Take a sec and picture what was going though his head--he was totally seeing himself in a labcoat in a laboratory doing experiments :). He and Brenna spent the afternoon catching "wild ants" in the backyard to look at under his microscope. Very cute.

Misty said...

I know all to well how fast the little ones can grow up. Judson looks so big in his graduation cap. How special for him and you as the mom. And I am sure dad is just as proud. Now what fun is to be had this summer? I know my two are looking forward to all the fun activities we have planned.Hope to hear from you soon. Take care!! Love you lots

holmesfamily8 said...

He is adorable in that hat! Congrats Judson!!! Can you believe you have a first grader now???

chelsea mckell said...

I LOVE that pic of him and that little girl! I hope they get married someday, just cuz it would be beyond adorable to send that pic out as their announcements.
Whats up with the rainbow bibs?

Amy Hunter said...

Ha ha! That's funny, I didn't even think about explaining the scarfs! They did a program and the boys did the Mexican Hat Dance. So, that's why they are all in rainbow bibs. It was so cute. The girls all wore little skirts and twirled them around.