Thursday, June 12, 2008

This kid will snuggle with anything!




I know its going to be really hard to break this little one of his binkie habit! He has this little quirk that whatever he's snuggling at the moment goes on the chin, in the loop of the binkie. It's hilarious. I've caught him using whatever is in front of him, or in his hands. Claydough, a banana, and a popsicle stick! If you've ever seen the "Everybody Loves Raymond" epidsode where Robert always touches his chin before he takes a bite, it reminds me of our little Noah. I wonder if he feels neglected too!
I'm a little nervous about him when this new baby comes. I bought a really nice baby swing at D.I. and set it in the kitchen. We put a doll in it and turned it on. Judson was really cute pretending, so sweet with the little doll. Noah, on the other hand, physically shook the doll threw it on the floor and stomped on it. Then he tried to climb in the swing. Eric told him that it's just for babies, so he said, "I a baby!" Uh-oh. We are in for it!

3 comments:

Cherine said...

He'll do okay. I was super worried about that with Michael. I think you guys pulling out baby things like that will help him get more mentally prepared. Though adjusting can only happen after the baby arrives. I figure all of us with multiple sibling had to adjust and for the most part we came out okay! =) Talk about how he is a big boy. Michael being potty trained before Abigail arrived really helped him grow up in a positive way so he didn't feel like the baby. Does that make sense. Little Noah will be a great big brother!

Anonymous said...

Noah, we love you so much!!! Please never outgrow that loving part of you. You are so fun to hug, and I love your cute little things you do!! Amy tell Cherine to invite me to her blog!

Eric Hunter said...

Noah also grabbed a piece of fluff from a cottonwood tree on the way into church yesterday and started doing the binkie rub! It was really funny!