Saturday, July 26, 2008

Leave a Memory...

Several of my friends and family have done this on their blogs, so I thought I'd joint the bandwagon! It has been a lot of fun to make comments on their blogs and go down memory lane.

Memories

Here’s how it goes :

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I have had together. It doesn’t matter if you knew me a little or a lot—just anything you remember...or don't remember...fabricated memories are a plus.

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. If you leave a memory about me, I’ll assume you’re playing the game and I’ll come to your blog and leave one about you.

6 comments:

holmesfamily8 said...

Amy, I have lots of good memories of you. You have always been so wonderful and supportive of me. One fond memory is after Jackson was born, you came up to the hospital and held him and we talked for a long time. It showed your caring, sweet spirit to me.

Misty said...

Amy, do you remember our dinner creation we made for my mom and stepdad on their anniversary? The homemade stroganoff? That was so much fun making our very own recipe!! I still use it to this day and often think back on the time we created it. You are such an amazing and caring person, and I am thankful that I have someone like you in my family. Even though we don't see one another often, I think about you all the time.

chelsea mckell said...

well.... since we go SOOO far back... my favorite memory was when my doorbell rang and I opened it to find a cute little boy handing me a huge bag of beautiful cherries :)

AND... our Sunday School Marriage and Family class! I MISS IT!

Hunter said...

Amy, do you remember how we dated while Eric was on his mission? That was awsome!

Emily said...

Amy dear, one of my favorite memories with you comes from being locker-mates in our junior high days. We once did a service project for National Honors Society in 9th grade where we were in charge of engraving things ALL DAY LONG with the same security code, one thing after another. You can tell how many things we actually engraved when I can still remember that same security code just fine, even though it's 16 or 17 years after the fact. Yikes! Okay, I'm going to cheat and add another memory...do you remember the good times we had sharing the "Plum Palace" that summer in Provo after we were both home from our missions? I will always remember eating "Poor White Princess" cabbage salad while sitting on a couch in the living room with our feet up on the "dining table", a.k.a. the picnic table, and watching Sense and Sensibility on the TV Eric was so nice to rent for the evening. Good times! I made the PWP cabbage salad the other evening and couldn't help but think of you...

Becca said...

I cherish my memories of you and the friend that you are to me. I'm not verbose so I will just mention a few and assume you remember too. ...retreating to your house when I was nauseous- because your house always smelled like a wassail candle, sitting in the yard and chatting while our boys played in the pool, taking walks down to the school playground, planning our surprise Valentines day party for the hubbies, scrapbooking together or showing off our pages to each other when they were done, monitor swapping....
-Becca