Unfortunately, I was a slacker and these are all the pictures I have of our 4th of July. Walking around the festival wore me out completely and I spent the rest of the evening sitting on our lawn chair moving as little as possible. Meanwhile, we had a housefull of family over. We had a BBQ and lit fireworks.
Noah did not appreciate the noise and sparks. He said, "mommy, fireworks go away!" He spent most of the evening in my lap with his hands over his ears. Judson, ofcourse, was right in the middle of all the action and enjoyed every single dangerous second. My two boys are such opposites. It never ceases to amaze and delight me.
3 comments:
I love his face in that picture! What a funny boy! You know I am missing my cell phone...=) Actually I think I misplaced it somewhere here no worries!
Thanks so much for having us come over (invade) your house. Hope we didn't leave it too messy. I know being pregnant the last thing you want to do is clean and worse after a house full of family!
Hope Monika is feeling better today and each day gets better and better!
***This is Eric***
My favorite part of the day was when a rogue blossom firework sped toward the children watching and terrified the heck out of them. They all ran and screamed and it went right after them. They were pushing and running and had no idea what to do. After that, the smaller ones didn't want anything to do with the fire works. I think this is why Noah didn't like them. It was HILARIOUS!!!
I am seriously so jealous.... that trampoline looks SO FUN!!
Post a Comment