Eric really did it up right for our pioneer FHE tonight. The boys had a blast. We built a covered wagon, slingshot at buffalos, and then had dutch oven cherry cobler with ice cream.
Judson said, "Its like were real pioneers! Come on pioneer Mom and pioneer Dad, lets go hunt some food." Then later when I was being lazy on the lawn furniture, and told them that girls don't hunt, he scolded, "If you don't help us shoot the buffalo we won't have any food tonight!"
Somehow that still didn't motivate me to move. I'm getting to the point right now that I just want to be wheeled around. All my friends say I still don't show very much (thanks), but let me clarify that there is definitely a full-sized 32 week baby in there and I'm in the awkward stage. Ugh. 8 weeks left!
Meanwhile, the pioneer FHE was a hit. Thanks for being so fun and creative Daddy!
2 comments:
I can't believe you only have 8 weeks left! Let's see a belly pic sistah!
You are such a good Mommy! 8 weeks...?? YEAH! I can't wait to meet your little miracle!!!
Post a Comment