Thursday, August 7, 2008

What is it with Mud?



So, I am at my wits end tonight!! Eric is in Idaho for a High Adventure white water rafting trip with the youth, so I'm going it alone. I'm 8 months along and have Zero energy and patience. I just made dinner for a family in our ward (do I sound like a saint or what?), and then the kids get in the mud for the 2nd time this week!!! Why are little boys so attracted to mud? I leave them outside for 5 minutes of peace to finish dinner and they come back bathed in the stuff. Tonight, they are getting sprayed down with the outside hose, I don't care if its cold. Maybe that will teach them because cleaning out a muddy bathtub was not in my plans for this evening. Or, maybe I'll just leave it for Eric when he gets back. hee hee.

No comments: