I think it's hilarious that I'll have 3 curly headed boys! I'm also relieved because I don't have a clue how to cut straight hair. We keep Asher's hair straight right now because its so fine, but when he's older and not sleeping so much we'll curl it right up. Fun!
3 comments:
yeah!!! We love curly hair! Asher you are so sweet!!!
He could NOT be any cuter than he is! I feel like I need to hold him and sniff in the little folds of skin at the base of where his neck should be. What a beautiful baby! Let me know when you are close and I will come give him a snuggle! Congratulations again to all of you. I miss having a new fresh spirit in our house - you know, one that doesn't know "Shut UP!" and all of that. *SIGH*
Aww... He's so cute. I guess it's not terribly surprising that you have such cute kids since you and Eric are a good looking couple, but it's nice to be reassured once they get here, right? So let me say it again: HE IS SO CUTE!!!
Post a Comment