Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Asher's first haircut at 15 days old. Before and After shots.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe that you would cut that little babies hair!! How did his appointment go? How much does he weigh?

Unknown said...

whew. someone with sense about them. I love it!

All these mommy's that are PARANOID about cutting a babies hair... seriously people?!? I know, from personal/professional experience, that it WILL look better in the long run! ugh. sorry to rant, but I am SO PROUD of you for making him look handsome & not being a cry baby about "his hair" (could you hear my fake whiny voice there?) :) Yay for a smart mom!!!

Unknown said...

oh, btw Denver just turned 8 months & has had 6 haircuts... yep. A girl of my word.

Becca said...

Very nice. You made a good decision to cut it. We did the same with Claire when she was a newborn.