Wednesday, October 1, 2008

"I told myself, 'You can do it! Believe in Yourself!' "

This is what Judson told himself as he wriggled his little tooth out (while he was supposed to be asleep). Then, he ran downstairs to proclaim the exciting news! And no, he does not want to put it under his pillow for the stupid tooth fairy to take away. He wants to hold onto it and show it to all his friends.
The funny part of this story is that his other tooth came out the very next day during "journal time" at school. Interesting timing for a boy who hates writing. He must have been doing some major tooth wrestling to get out of doing his school work and get a visit to the nurse. What a kid.

5 comments:

Monika said...

Judson that was just luck. Am I the only person on the planet who think wiggly teeth are freaky, and gets light headed when little kids come up to them to show how 'loose it is'. I am serious, Amy bring me my smelling salts and call me Aunt Pittypat. (gone with the wind)

Anonymous said...

Judson I am soooo proud of you!! You are growing up so fast!!! Did you get the journaling done???

Hunter said...

Judson, I would have punched it out for you.

Kara said...

I must be a sissy. I don't ever remember wanting to TOUCH any loose teeth, in case they might fall out! Good job, Judson!

chelsea mckell said...

You could inform Judson that the tooth fairy only gives half price for teeth more than 24 hours old.