Monday, November 24, 2008

Glitter Toes, courtesy of Monika!

I love my little glitter toes. They are the hot new thing now! They look so cute, eh? It was fun to be pampered for a few minutes. Having your toenails painted sure makes one feel girly. In a house full of boys, its kind of fun to be the princess. Judson loves my toes too. He keeps telling me they are beautiful.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

my boys love it too when i get my toes painted. they can't keep their hands off of them, so i have to make they are good and dry so the boys don't ruin it. i can't wait to see you sometime during the holidays. it's been a long time and it will be fun to catch up.

chelsea mckell said...

Seriously, I know whatcha mean.... little pampering moments can really make a difference. That's why I insist Brian give me a back massage at least once a day :)