



Okay, we had sooo much fun watching our little neighbor friend Brianna. She is 10 months old and absolutely adorable. You know who loved her the most? RUBY! She watched over her like she was her little pup! Judson had his turn malling her too. It was fun to have another girl in this house full of boys.
We watched her during the day, while her mom and dad went skiing, and then swapped in the evening while Eric, Asher, and I went on a date to go see Twilight. Yes ladies, my husband is amazing and went to see it with me. He actually really liked it!
1 comment:
Man, that girl in pink is cute.
Her mom is one lucky lady.
And she's even luckier that she has such a great friend willing to take such good care of her baby!
Big thanks to Ruby too. She's our hero. Someday when we're in P-town fulltime again we will make frequent visits to that pup. Or wait... I guess to her, Brianna is the pup
And always know that we are ready and willing to tend your fabulous children anytime! We could even set up a credit system... like I watch your boys for a few hours next weekend, and I get a "credit" for a future babysitting... this has serious potential!
Post a Comment