Well, I try for some cute brotherly pictures, but I try at all the wrong times! Asher has some darling smiles in these pics, though! I still think they are hilarious. They show my darling boys' personalities!
the funniest part of this is that Judson and Noah would not stop picking their noses! In the first 6 attempts one of them always had a finger in the nose. And don't tell me it is just a boy thing--I caught Judson's friend Brenna doing it several times tonight.
I loved the nose picking pic, too, although I have to admit I wondered if it was a joke at first because all of you are so hilarious it could have been. Jackson has loved looking at your blog with me. It's like the Fun-dome...but not. :)
As long as you don't photograph what they do with there excavations I'm all good. I love Asher in the last one - it's like he is cracking up at your attempt to make them do what you want them to - you can see him thinking "whatever parents - what ever gave you the idea that you are in charge of anything!" You have to love the baby-smarts.
4 comments:
the funniest part of this is that Judson and Noah would not stop picking their noses! In the first 6 attempts one of them always had a finger in the nose. And don't tell me it is just a boy thing--I caught Judson's friend Brenna doing it several times tonight.
I loved the nose picking pic, too, although I have to admit I wondered if it was a joke at first because all of you are so hilarious it could have been. Jackson has loved looking at your blog with me. It's like the Fun-dome...but not. :)
As long as you don't photograph what they do with there excavations I'm all good. I love Asher in the last one - it's like he is cracking up at your attempt to make them do what you want them to - you can see him thinking "whatever parents - what ever gave you the idea that you are in charge of anything!" You have to love the baby-smarts.
my fav is noah's cute big pouty lips in the 3rd pic.
Post a Comment