

Judson is such an endearing little boy and these glasses are the cherry on top. How can you resist smiling when you look at his face? He is so much fun and soooo full of it!!! Life is a constant adventure for our future world leader (I swear he's secretly planning world domination, watch out). Meanwhile, I'm so grateful for Santa power. I use it all day long, "I'm going to have to tell Santa if your bed isn't made when I come in there" etcetera, etc....Gotta have at least one thing up my sleeve with this kid. He keeps me on my toes, and I love that about him.
5 comments:
He reminds me of someone I know, but I just cant place it.
Oh wait it's Eric. He used to pull faces like that all the time. I guess mom was right, Eric's face did freeze that way.
Judson has been so funny about getting glasses. As soon as he found out he needed them, instantly he could not see well enough to do anything. Then he walked up to a lady in our ward and said, "If someone wearing blue glasses comes over to your house next week, it's gonna be me!"
Now that he has them they need to be washed constantly!
Personally I am very jealous--my first pair of glasses were the kind that were so big that your cheeks could see too. I am glad that Judson chose some cool ones. Oh--and let's not forget Monika's smurfette glasses. And how Scott's were always mysteriously missing . . .
I love them!! They are perfect for his personality!!
oh man, I wish I had Santa power. Brianna won't fall for it yet. But maybe Brian will....
Can't wait to see Judson strutting his awesome 4-eyes in Primary!
Post a Comment