I was really sick Monday and Tuesday with a horrid fever and sore throat, you know the kind when you can't ever get warm and even your skin hurts (I'm doing much better, but still not myself yet). Eric saw how awful I was and stayed home from work to let me rest. I almost cried in gratitude. I spent the whole day in bed and then that night Eric went and got Prince Caspian from Redbox so we could have a movie night together. It's the first time in a long time that we've all sat down together and relaxed...all 5 of us! It's fun to say FIVE.
1 comment:
so sorry to hear you were sick! so much to catch up on your blog and I picked this post - why?! I was sick yesterday with food poisoning...or maybe the flu bug, whatever ir was I thought I was going to die! Funny thing, Bryson brought me Prince Caspian from the RedBox as well - great husbands do think alike!
Post a Comment