Monday, December 8, 2008

Weekly Weigh-In

3 pounds lost! I can't believe it! I was really good about what I ate, but I didn't make it to the gym once last week because I was sick and then super busy. It's a Christmas miracle. Now, if I could just lose some inches along with it....It would sure be nice to fit into my old pants again.

3 comments:

Hunter said...

See, it is good to take a free day once in a while. Good job, you look great!

chelsea mckell said...

WHOOHOO! Progress!

I always wonder whether to focus more on scale numbers lost, or clothes fitting. I mean, you can start fitting into smaller clothes without scale numbers going down. So then it's like - ok, forget about scale numbers. But then the weight-loss journey is less fun, because the little numbers can be quite motivating. Does that make sense?!

Becca said...

It takes time for those hips to shrink back. It took them nine months to expand!