Judson: "Dear Heavenly Father. Thank you for this day. Help us to be good. In the name.."
Mom: whispering, "Don't forget to bless the food!"
Judson: "And please bless that Mommy can be quiet during prayer. In the name..."
Giggles. Rolling eyes. Shaking heads. He's only 6, what a ride this is going to be.
8 comments:
What a funny kid!
Oops this is Cherine
HAHAHAHAHA! That reminds me when we used to peek during the prayer and tattle after. "I think Billy had his eyes open during the prayer. I can feel it in my bones!" What a silly Judson!
That is so darn cute!! Oh man that is funny!!
hmm seems like a eric is rubbing off on him
so funny!!
He seems to have a great personality. You have adorable kids! Such a great prayer! LOL
in all seriousness, I'm not kidding: Brian and I have had the same experience several times, with him as Judson.
Solution: before the prayer, discuss the agenda.
OH –and I’m SO glad you had the blanket!! We thought it had been a casualty of all our moving. It smelled washed – thanks for washing it.
Post a Comment