Friday, January 9, 2009

A little too quiet...Hmmmm...


My powder took a spill in the tub
Noah had a little fun in mommy's bathroom this morning. I kept calling his name, trying to figure out where he was, while I was feeding Asher. Funny how these things always happen while I'm feeding the baby?!?! I never got a response until I heard the patter of feet running into his room and closing the door. I came in to find this little, worried boy. I asked him why he got into my makeup and he said, "it's pretty." I told him that girls wear makeup, not boys. He said, "I a boy?" Yes, Noah you are all boy. No makeup for you. Although, a lot of girls would pay a pretty penny to have eyelashes like yours!


7 comments:

*Sheigh* said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
*Sheigh* said...

OMG!!! I would have been laughing while trying to tell him that boys dont wear makeup. Cody has gorgeous eyelashes too and he is always wanting to have makeup on too! He hasnt got into mine YET but there is always tomorrow! LOL

holmesfamily8 said...

Oh my gosh, I laughed out loud at that picture of Noah in makeup! I think you have an idea of how I felt with Susanna running wild while I breastfed the twins 24/7! It is tough, and the toddler certainly knows you are tied down.

Angela said...

Isn't it funny the variety of ways we can be forced to test the level of our patience. I love this - it's just like what happens in my house. Quiet, quiet, too quiet, really too quiet, finally get up to check, run, run, run, uh oh, should have checked when I first noticed it was quiet. Motherhood - what a job!!

Cherine said...

Micheal has tried to put on my makeup. Silly Noah!

chelsea mckell said...

He probably gets this from his dad.

Perfectly Imperfect said...

Totally Ella and Anna. Dang kids and makeup prices.