Noah is completely enamored with his foxes. He carries them everywhere. Looks for them frantically when they are missing. Rubs them on his chin. Gets them filthy dirty. In order to reduce his obsessive outbursts, we bought a second pair of foxes so that we might wash them as needed. Luckily, ikea had them on clearance. Thank you ikea! Anyway, I just think it's cute how he cares for them so much. We went to get family pictures taken on Saturday and ofcourse the foxes came with us. They even ended up in Noah's individual picture. What a cutie.
2 comments:
There was a fox in your family picture too - a Mama FOX! OH YEAH BABY!!! WOOOT WOOOOOOOO! YEEEE HAAAWWWW! And you know it.
You got family pictures! Yay! Now you can stop saying you feel guilty when I post ours…
:)
Can’t wait to see the beautiful hunter family get professionally shot
(hmmm – that came out funny. I’m leaving it there.)
Post a Comment