-Dorothy Hulst
ohmy... where do I even start...I'll just THANK you for the laughs. Your blog is free entertainment. I think my favorite was the last solo shot of Noah. That kid just makes me laugh.
I LOVE them ALL!!! They are all GREAT!! Noah is hilarious and Judson is as mischievous looking as ever and little Ahser just looks so ADORABLE! Oh yeah- you and eric don't look bad either!!! HAHAHA!!!;)
Great expressions! That is the best part of taking pictures I think. Kudos to Julie for making such an effort for you all.
Those picture are really cute! I will be getting ours done soon and I can't wait!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
ohmy... where do I even start...
I'll just THANK you for the laughs. Your blog is free entertainment.
I think my favorite was the last solo shot of Noah. That kid just makes me laugh.
I LOVE them ALL!!! They are all GREAT!! Noah is hilarious and Judson is as mischievous looking as ever and little Ahser just looks so ADORABLE! Oh yeah- you and eric don't look bad either!!! HAHAHA!!!;)
Great expressions! That is the best part of taking pictures I think. Kudos to Julie for making such an effort for you all.
Those picture are really cute! I will be getting ours done soon and I can't wait!!!
Post a Comment