Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Red Power Ranger With Binkie


It was too funny last night at the library when Noah brought us a book to read, appropriately titled, "It's Time to Say Goodbye to Your Pacifier." We all got quite a laugh out of that!

3 comments:

*Sheigh* said...

I winged Cody and Peyton from their binkies at the same time. It was better than what I was thinking. I told Cody that we threw it in the trash and the trash man came and picked it up. Everytime he sees the trash man come and get our trash he gets a sad/mean look on his face and says "The trash man took my "Bobo" away". He is soo adorable. But he is soo much better now that he doesnt have it!

Melonie Harris said...

Oh what a sad sad day!! Good luck Amy.. hopefully it's not a bumpy ride!!

chelsea mckell said...

ha! I can't wait to hear how binkie-weening goes. This could be very entertaining (for me to read about - likely not for you to experience though)

I'll miss the binkie pics, honestly. Asher will have to fill that void.