Ask your child(ren) to answer the questions and type their answers in.Tag other moms with kids who might have fun with this. :)
As answered by Judson Hunter on March 21, 2009 age 6 and 361 days old
1. What is something mom always says to you?
I love you.
2. What makes mom happy?
When you give her stuff that you made her.
3. What makes mom sad?
When you her kids hurt her feelings.
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
By telling me happy things.
5. What was your mom like as a child?
You were like a… little girl wif curly hair, with a pink bow, I think.
6. How old is your mom?
I think you are 67 (Ouch)
7. How tall is your mom?
76?
8. What is your mom's favorite thing to watch on TV?
American Idol
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
She takes a nap and sometimes she goes on the computer. (if only I were so lucky)
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Music! Because people are famous from singing.
11. What is your mom really good at?
Cooking.
12. What is your mom not very good at?
Ping pong. (I have no idea where that came from?)
13. What does your mom do for her job?
She works for Marta on the computer (my transcription job)
14. What is your mom's favorite food?
Green beans. (I try so hard to get him to eat them.)
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
You help me.
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Sonic X (What the?)
17. What do you and your mom do together?
We do crafts.
18. How are you and your mom the same?
We both love each other.
19. How are you and your mom different?
I’m a boy and she’s a girl!
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
because she gives me lots of stuff.
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
Walmart (Hilarious!!!)
4 comments:
This is too cute! I love the favorite place to go! I should try this with Cody to see what he would say! LOL
Walmart is MY favorite place TOO! Favorite place to never have to go to! Oy. I liked the thing about you that was the same. Melt my heart kids - really, go ahead!
that is a cute idea. i'm going to have to do it, although i am a little afraid of some of the answers. very insightful to view things thru kids.
That is so funny! For the record, I don't think you're a day over 65.
Post a Comment