Monday, March 30, 2009

Mr J's SEVENTH birthday!

Judson's Friend B-day Party "Mad Scientist/Late Night Party"After Dinner (hamburgers and hot dogs), presents, cake, and science experiments, we settled down to watch "Bolt." Poor little Brenna didn't last too long. I love Judson's face here. I think it's a very happy face, don't you?
The gang. Andrew and Ethan Wilkins, Brenna Wells, Kiana Merrill, Mckay Hadley, and Noah (we are missing Duncan Clark, who couldn't come).


Cornstarch and water. Fascinating!


Ethan and Andrew



The Volcano! I love Ethan's face here. Judson and Brenna have cute smiles too.



Happy kids. I love it.

The dinner. Menu by Judson. Hamburgers and hot dogs on the grill. Potato chips and Root beer. NO VEGGIES.

Asher, Steel Eyes, Hunter enjoying the chaos.


I just think we all look kind of funny here. Especially Mckay! What a hoot!



Static!





The Family Birthday PartyIn attendance were Uncle Noodle, Aunt Meeka, Meema, Molle, Daphne, Dawson, us 5, Grandpa Holmes, and Miss Julie!


The gogles come from his Crystal Making Kit he recieved from Mommy and Daddy.


Grandma, trying to hold Noah back from unwrapping all the presents.



Noah was extremely jealous all day long! He kept insiting, "It's Noah's burday!!!" He tried to steal the cake from Judson here. I caught it on video and I'm going to get it uploaded. It's hilarious! Kicking, screaming, scratching. Sibling rivalry at it's best. Judson is a very patient big brother.



Judson's birthday dinner request? Why CORNDOGS, ofcourse!



Taking treats to Judson's School Playing at recess! It was soooo cold. I went and hid by a wall while the boys played. All the girls at recess came and joined me. We huddled together like little penguins.


Judson's class, enjoying Krisy Kreme's and Capri Sun. It was a hit! I heard one kid say, "this is cool Judson, I'm going to tell my mom to bring donuts!" Yes! J's coolness factor went up 10 points at least!



Raise your hand if you are Seven!



The birthday weather. It was completely, ANNOYINGLY cold and windy! I took a cute little homemade card for Judson's class to sign, which got blown away and chased after, TWICE. Once on the way in to school, and once on the way out. Thankfully, the 2nd time a Knight in a white stallion (ok, a white Dodge Caravan), ran after it for me.

1 comment:

Kara said...

WOW!! Can you be in charge of MY next birthday? And who does the corn starch and water thing on plates?? The whole joy is watching it spread over the table... :)