Monday, April 13, 2009

Jack-ie and Jill went down the hill!! Mom's going wild!

Judson celebrates his victory, while I get my balance back.
Monika and Judson take a spin.


The victor races back up the hill, while the poor aunt recovers.

The cheerleaders (and expert hill rollers themselves).



Practice with our cheerleaders.




Monika, doing some pre-race stretching


...And We're Off!!! I love Monika's Robot arms. She had so much fun with it. I was just trying to survive.






The starting point at the top of the hill. Our kids were screaming "Go Mom! Go Mom! Go Mom!" Judson was the judge and I think he was a little biased because he said I won. Sorry Meeka. My kid loves me.




Are we crazy or what?









3 comments:

Kara said...

Apparently YOU are the awesome parents. Dare I tell you that we did not even color eggs this year? Or have a hunt? We DID buy the Easter candy, so I guess that makes up for it, right?

Kudos to you for rolling down a hill, making nests, and not screaming at the dirt in the sink--among the million other things you do beautifully. You are inspiring.

Melonie Harris said...

Yep your pretty much crazy!! I love it!!!!!

chelsea mckell said...

Seriously, I hope you know how lucky you are to have family living nearby! Makes me so jealous.