Thursday, April 23, 2009

Open mouth, insert foot, paper, mommy's necklace....

This is it folks, the only closed-mouthed picture of the bunch. Enjoy the rest....








7 months old and absolutely ADORABLE.

p.s. I felt a little tooth starting to sprout this morning. Yipee!




6 comments:

Kara said...

He is ADORABLE!! I just want to kiss his happy little face and blow raspberries in his sweet little neck!

James and Shawna said...

Amy, Asher is beautiful!!! I can't believe that I haven't met him yet! I'm terrible!

Perfectly Imperfect said...

Are you sure he isn't mine?

holmesfamily8 said...

He IS adorable! Love the little mohawk!

chelsea mckell said...

Brianna saw this and changed her mind. She'd like the pre-arranged marriage contract changed to Asher.

Becky said...

He is just adorable. I think this is my favorite age. so fun, but can't crawl yet, still naps twice a day.
Can I share your bee blog w/ my neighbor? She is thinking about getting some bees. Do they have a space requirement? How are they doing so far??