Wednesday, April 1, 2009

We weren't planning on having another one so soon, but surprise! There's a bun in the oven!

April Fools! ha ha ha.

7 comments:

Melonie Harris said...

Hahahaa That was a good one.. you had me going for a minute!! Oh wouldn't that be something!!

Kara said...

I don't get it...

Kara said...

APRIL FOOLS!!!

Anonymous said...

your sooo funny amy

Perfectly Imperfect said...

Is it a hot dog bun or a hamburger bun because I need to know gender as soon as possible.

chelsea mckell said...

you're silly. what kind of freakish weirdo does an april fools joke like this. you nut.
:)

oh - I think I never answered your question - we did NOT end up buying the home here in Vernal. Our first mortgage was rejected because of the neighborhood (too much investor concentration), and the second one was taking FOR-EV-ER... and I wasn't feeling good about the purchase...the down payment would take up almost all our savings, and the Vernal housing economy is spiraling downward. So.... we're going to continue to rent there til we're OUT. I feel better about that. So there's the update. Lesson learned: don't fight against "NO" answers! We of course lost the hundreds we spent on the appraisal, application fee, and home inspection. Oh well.

Anonymous said...

Amy that is NOT funny!!! You almost caught me!