


Judson and his puppy, Noah and his baby fox.
Judson and his big ideas. I came down from putting Asher to bed to find these 2 hooligans watching a movie out on the back deck. It was too cute. Eric was out gardening and I was inside with the baby. The boys wanted the best of both worlds and got it! So, they watched "Wall-E" under the shade of the big tree with their very happy dog accompanying them. I'm just grateful, and amazed, that Judson didn't drop his T.V. during the transport. Lucky. I'm also grateful that I automatically said "no" when he came in Asher's room and asked me if he could use my big white pillows. Phew!
5 comments:
THose will be the best memories for them! I remember camping out on my parent's deck with my brothers and waking up to find our cats balled up in the bottom of our bags. :) It's funny to think about because at the time I thought it was fun, but now...I don't think I'd much care for an animal in my bed.
That picture of Judson and Ruby is adorable!
It just brings childhood SCREAMING back to me! Thank you for being the mom who lets your kids watch a movie outside under the shade of a tree with their dog drooling on their pillow - thank heavens it wasn't yours is right!!! You are a mom like Susan Holmes - and that is about the best compliment I can think of.
I'll ditto the others... Brian has often reminisced about the joys he had growing up, sleeping almost every night of the summer out on top of their trampoline. With his dog.
He convinced me to join him once, when we were first married and visiting his parent's home. Never again. I was freaked out the whole time about mosquitos, spiders, and alien invaders.
That is sooo cute!!! I have many fond memories doing that as a kid!! Fun times!!
Post a Comment