


Eric made cream puffs on Sunday night. Complete with homemade pudding and chocolate sauce on top. He is such an amazing cook! Which is a blessing and a curse for me. After finishing 2 cream puffs and feeling extremely guilty at that, Eric decided that I needed to finish off the chocolate sauce. He brought the spoon over and tried to tempt me. When I wouldn't succumb, he got more forceful and tried to stick it in my mouth. I screamed and tried to get away, but ended up swallowing some. By this time, the evil man was laughing his head off, so I spit (yes, me. I spit at my husband. I'm not as nice as you think I am.)the chocolate on him and thus started our little chocolate war. It was kind of fun, actually. And, I probably burned a few calories in the action of it all. Good times.
8 comments:
i LOVE cream puffs. my mouth is watering right now. yummy.
I love catching up with your family - spitting, potty training and all!!! Asher and JK remind me of each other, she also has two little (sharp!) teeth and can sit up now! so cute!
You go girl! I probably would have done the same thing! At least you had fun in the process! That is all that matters! You are soo adorable! Love ya!
I love it!! Looks like so much fun!! I am jealous of the cream puffs as well!!
I almost wanted to lick Eric's face!
You totally should have wiped it all over his glasses. That would teach him! :) (I grew up with 4 brothers. Can you tell?)
On the other hand, kissing it off was probably pretty nice, right? (Am I allowed to say that??)
And could you send some cream puffs my way? Thanks.
ok--just so you know, amy was MUUUCH worse off that I was. So you can all turn down the girl power--or no cream puffs for any of you!
you two need to keep your kinkiness to yourselves.
I assume baby #4 is now on the way after all of that.
Post a Comment