Tuesday, May 12, 2009

The Father-Son Campout!

Judson and Gabriel Colletti
Tom and Josh Dillenbeck
The Hastings and the Kohler's with J.J. Haws
.


Smore's....Yummm..... I bought the boys a little lantern for their trip and they couldn't have been more thrilled. I even got a kiss out of Judson for it.
Noah got blisters on his fingers and lips from eating marshmallows too soon!


Posing Mr. J
Best Friends forever. Noah and Mckay.

4 comments:

holmesfamily8 said...

Wow, kind of cold for camping already isn't it? Cute pictures! I wonder if they do a father son campout here...ahhh that sounds nice! Chris won't take the twins though, darn it all!

Kara said...

Aww...we had our F&S's this last weekend too, but Dave was working so my boys couldn't go. Dave was pretty bummed. I think my favorite is of Mckay with the McD's fry cup. This is CAMPING?? :)

Hunter said...

WOW! Concrete fire ring and gravel to pitch your tents on??! Is that what they call camping in Utah?

chelsea mckell said...

I'm so glad you keep me updated on the ward :) It's fun to see pictures of friends.