Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Lakeside 1st Ward BBQ!

Savannah VanWeerd
Brian Haymore
Joshua Dillenbeck and sippie

Marta and Missy Smith
The salad and chips table
That's my boy. The practically naked one. He decided to strip down and enjoy the water. All the kids would push the button on the fountain, watch it go up and then run away screaming. Entertaining for 3-year-olds and the adults who watch them. I heard laughing and came to investigate, saw my Noah and joined in the giggles. My little exhibitionist.

Asher, with his cute little teeth!

The giant tug-of-war rope and giant twister 






We had a wonderful time at the BBQ. Eric and I were in charge of it this year.  It was a lot of work to put it all together, but everyone pitched in and it turned out to be a great success! We love our ward!

2 comments:

Kara said...

We recognize several faces, but sadly if we were to show up few would know who we were. :) Looks like fun! It's good to see a picture of Kate in there!

chelsea mckell said...

are you TRYING to kill me with jealousy? Maybe it's not jealously... perhaps just remorse for leaving... bitterness at how uncontrollable life is... I WANNA BE THERE TOO!
But since I can't - thank you for keeping me update on my favorite ward's adventures!