Not much else. We've got the flu plus sinus infection, double ear infection, and pink eye. Amy, Judson, and Noah respectively. Pray for Eric and Asher's immune systems to keep on being strong! Meanwhile, blugh......
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
my condolences on being sick. that is no fun, especially the kids. at least it's not the baby. that's even worse 'cause they can't tell you what's wrong. maybe you don't really have the flu. maybe it's "something" else. j/k
I am sorry to hear that you are sick! That is never fun! I hope you all start feeling better soon! We are just getting over bad colds/coughs here.Love ya!
Ooooh, I'm sorry! I hope you guys will get better soon!!! Hey, at least enjoy the opportunity and watch lots of cartoons from bed, relax, and of course eat lots of chocolate.
6 comments:
my condolences on being sick. that is no fun, especially the kids. at least it's not the baby. that's even worse 'cause they can't tell you what's wrong. maybe you don't really have the flu. maybe it's "something" else. j/k
get better soon.
dont you dare bring that junk up here!!!
I am sorry to hear that you are sick! That is never fun! I hope you all start feeling better soon! We are just getting over bad colds/coughs here.Love ya!
hee hee!
Ooooh, I'm sorry! I hope you guys will get better soon!!! Hey, at least enjoy the opportunity and watch lots of cartoons from bed, relax, and of course eat lots of chocolate.
get well soon, my friend!
ps - love the blog background
Post a Comment