

I'm loving my new doors, thanks to my slave-boy Mattman!!! They look terrific, if I do say so myself! I love the color. I saw it in a magazine and fell in love with it. It was some designers color for her library. Stunning. Well, I don't have a library to paint, so my front doors will have to do.
6 comments:
Ooooh! That IS nice!
and side note: Now Lily keeps asking me for peas...
That looks awesome!!! Your house looks really nice!!I need to visit!!
What color of blue is it?
I LOVE IT!!! Soo gorgeous!!! What color is it?
I LOVE IT!!! Soo gorgeous!!! What color is it?
I agree with the comment above - you must reveal the color's name so everyone can copy you. :)
ps - the paranoid patty in me says that it's not a good idea to have your house number showing
Post a Comment