Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Summer Break Craft Time


Judson't little best friend has lost her loyalty and found someone new to hang out with, so poor Judson is bored stiff and quite sad. In my attempts to assuage his little broken heart, I went and purchased a ton of craft projects for my little boy. His favorite are these fun little beads that you arrange on these little trays and then melt together with an iron. He has spent hours, literally, HOURS crafting his litte (mending) heart out. Meanwhile, we have a playdate set up with a family who just moved into our ward with 3 little boys! Let's pray they mesh well!!!

2 comments:

chelsea mckell said...

WHAT?! She dogged him?! I have to know more - how could this happen?! They were best pals! So wrong.

I used to play with those beads too! I remember having my mom iron them for me.

Eric Hunter said...

Judson was so cute about this--he used them to make mockups of inventions. In his prayers that night he thanked heavenly father for helping him think of so many cool inventions. He was so cute about it. I am really glad he has that creative outlet.