Spanish Fork! Love that place. Did you know Brian and I lived there for a year? Good people, good times. Awesome pics - I bet the boys took good naps after that adventure! Question - Asher's shirt, "gator swimming"... maybe I'm slow...I don't get it.
LOVE it. Poor little Asher will ALWAYS want to be doing the "big brother" things. Here's what he doesn't get - you don't need to be on the ride - you are pushed in stroller or carried wherever you go - and if that doesn't sound like fun...SWITCH ME PLACES! Oh yeah. The uncomplicated life of a well loved child.
3 comments:
Spanish Fork! Love that place. Did you know Brian and I lived there for a year? Good people, good times. Awesome pics - I bet the boys took good naps after that adventure! Question - Asher's shirt, "gator swimming"... maybe I'm slow...I don't get it.
Of course your blog is totally cute! Love it. I am glad i can look into your life not only from across the street, but also via your photos! Ha!
LOVE it. Poor little Asher will ALWAYS want to be doing the "big brother" things. Here's what he doesn't get - you don't need to be on the ride - you are pushed in stroller or carried wherever you go - and if that doesn't sound like fun...SWITCH ME PLACES! Oh yeah. The uncomplicated life of a well loved child.
Post a Comment