Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Heaven Help Us All...




Asher is now MOBILE. Life as we know it is now over. I tried my hardest to defer this day, knowing what I know. It's funny how, as I have more children, I don't encourage them to crawl, to walk, or to move at all. I guess it's inevitable, though. Dang it. No more sacrament meetings for me, no more peace of mind during any of his waking moments, no more ANYTHING below 2 1/2 feet. I feel doomed...Its a good thing he's so cute, all I can say.


4 comments:

Emily said...

I love this baby. I enjoy his faux hawk. I am a bit crushed, though. Just as I had managed to swindle him away from Robbie, Matty announced that it was time to go.

chelsea mckell said...

I love this. I just read a friend's blog where she went on and on about how excited she was about her baby's newfound mobile skills. I should forward her a link to your post.

Perfectly Imperfect said...

Ha ha ha ha ha! All of my children have been mobil long enough to be aquainted with beatings and also long enough to lose the cute. Plus also - all of my children are potty trained! I am suddenly feeling sort of light and happy. HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!

Kara said...

I had an recommend interview the other night and because our stake is so HUGE, President Reese didn't really know who I was. When I told him I have a three year old and an 18 month old he said, "...and nothing breakable below four feet high." Uh-huh. That's why I laughed at "...no more ANYTHING below 2 1/2 feet." Good luck with the mobility-thing. At least he's stinkin' CUTE!! With THAT factor, how bad could he really be???