-Dorothy Hulst
I am surprised that there is dirt in your backyard at all - what does Judson eat now? I will never forget that little bug sitting under the tree at your apartment just enjoying a mud pie snack. Kids - what the heck were we thinking?
Oh we know all about the mud here too! It is a hopeless cause, they love it!
Knowing Mary, she probably is quite grateful that you cleaned her son up before returning him!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I am surprised that there is dirt in your backyard at all - what does Judson eat now? I will never forget that little bug sitting under the tree at your apartment just enjoying a mud pie snack. Kids - what the heck were we thinking?
Oh we know all about the mud here too! It is a hopeless cause, they love it!
Knowing Mary, she probably is quite grateful that you cleaned her son up before returning him!
Post a Comment