We had a blast discovering Cascade Springs! Who knew that we had such cool places right in our backyard, practically. This is just up in Provo Canyon, a little past Sundance. A lovely drive and a lovely little place to stop and explore!
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
how fun for you guys! is that your son in the stripped shirt? j/k he he he
We love Cascade Springs as well....I adventured there last fall with the kiddos when Bryson was studying one afternoon and we had such a great time - it's one of the most beautiful places in Provo Canyon and the drive there is breathtaking through all the aspens!
6 comments:
how fun for you guys! is that your son in the stripped shirt? j/k he he he
Sad.... we lived in Provo for how long, and never knew about this place... way to be discoverers!
I think I have been there! and from what i remember it was as pretty as your photos! If I havent, I totally exploring there soon!
I love water - flowing water is cool. Falls, springs, creeks, oceans... there is something very soothing about it.
Ohh, that would be a great place for portraits!
We love Cascade Springs as well....I adventured there last fall with the kiddos when Bryson was studying one afternoon and we had such a great time - it's one of the most beautiful places in Provo Canyon and the drive there is breathtaking through all the aspens!
Post a Comment