Sunday, September 20, 2009

The BEAUTIFUL Cabin in Jackson Hole (Well 20 minutes outside of JH)


















We had such a wonderful time staying here! I wish I had taken better pictures because this place was AMAZING! It has 6 bedrooms, each with a different theme, the cowboy room, the Idaho room, the fish room, the bird room, the moose room, and the bear room. Judson slept in a different one every night. We owe a huge thank you to our wonderful friends the Parry's for sharing their home away from home with us! Seriously, it was just what the doctor ordered. We have been so stressed here at home with crazy wild schedules, and our escape to Idaho/Wyoming was Heaven!

1 comment:

Susan and Scott said...

That is a really nice cabin. I'm glad you were able to get away for a little bit. Isn't Jackson Hole a great place to just relax and enjoy?