Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Kids. Seriously, what was I thinking????

The Perpetrators. Dawson, Molle, Daphne, and Noah. My nephew, nieces, and son.


Shredded paper. I'm too tired to explain.

6 comments:

holmesfamily8 said...

At least shredded paper doesn't stink...count yourself lucky.

Michael said...

All the kids are soooo big! What stinkers though! =)

Michael said...

Hi this is me Cherine sorry Amy not Michael.

Buck family said...

It is good to know that other people's kids do things like that too! I feel for you though, cleaning up messes like that make you wonder why you had kids in the first place and then they give you that look and you remember. I didn't say you forgot the mess, you just remember why you had them!

sue-donym said...

I love what you've done with the place.

Diane said...

I say you wrap the boys in duct tape with the sticky side out and have them roll all over the floor. Wears them out and saves your vacuum!