Is EVERYTHING!!! We took the boys on a little dream-shopping trip, where we take pictures to send along with our wish-lists to Santa. I noticed that Judson loves anything spy gadgety, GI Joey, super cool button-contraptiony. Noah is all about the planes, trains, and automobiles. And did I say TRAINS? Asher, bless his little heart, could care less. He just wants to have fun with the leftover boxes.


A little joke. I love the Barbie movies, and I don't have this one yet. I have a feeling Santa won't buy it for me, either. 












6 comments:
fun idea to take pics of stuff for you wish list.
we have the geo-trax stuff and i will probably get my 2 year old another addition for it for christmas.
i also am going to give my 5 year old a leapster. i think he'll like it. he better anyway.
Asher looks so smashing with his little handmade sweater that he doesn't NEED anything else!
I don't know if the photo of Eric is supposed to be funny.... but it is.
I love the Barbie movies too! I usually am the one that will try to talk Miss M into watching it - and we both watch it with big grins! Come out and join us :)
I want everything too - although I could LEAVE the Barbie movie. Too much of any good thing is - well, TOO MUCH!!!
That is a cool idea, although every time I go anywhere near the toy section lately I have to drag everyone out and half of them are in tears...like today! They go nuts over all the commercials about Christmas toys. I am bout to ban them from watching tv.
Post a Comment