Tuesday, December 8, 2009
I've disappeared.... but, I'll be back.
My life is completely insane right now. I am the PTA president for Judson's school, which carries a lot of fame, I'll tell you, "Hey! You're Judson's mom! (Judson beams)" But, it's totally NOT WORTH IT. I'm worn out. This week we are putting on "Santa's Secret Shop." Pictures will have to wait, but basically it's a fun little shop with trinkets for the kiddies to buy for their presents. You know, cheap jewelry that says mom, or a dad flashlight, glow in the dark iceberg goop, you name it. We sold over a $1,000.00 just today. Bless my brother's heart for watching my kiddies for me. Meanwhile, I still have to feed my family, love them, clean my house, work, grocery shop, blah, blah, blah. So, I will return....someday.... just not this week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
good luck ... you are making ME tired!!!
You are awesome for doing that! My friend does it here, and keeps bugging me to get involved. I tell her that I am lucky to function right now, let a lone be involved in anything else! lol
Amy=LAMEY
;)
kidding. Amy=supermom.
I'll remember never to volunteer for the PTA. I'd miss blogworld.
Post a Comment