Here is my facebook post from Friday 12/11/09. It says it all:
"If you think you're having a rough day, top this: My 4 year old cracked 6 or so raw eggs on the family room floor this morning. The dog ate the raw eggs. Then, 2 hours later, the dog pukes up the eggs, not on the carpet, no nothing so easy, no she chose to throw up DOWN THE FLOOR VENT. I just spent the last half hour cursing and gagging while I stuck my arm down a scary hole to wipe up puke!!! The worst was that I didn't think to turn the heat off first, so it all came spraying up into my face. I declare I win the worst day contest, hands down."
27 people sent their condolences, well wishes, and laughed along with me.
Here is what I said to them:
"I forgot to mention an hilarious sidenote: I'm fairly positive that the egg cracking incident, which initiated the entire sequence, happened whilst I was bathing the baby, who POOPED IN THE TUB. No lie. This should be a movie scene in a birth control film for high schoolers. ABSTAIN!!! Meanwhile, I haven't stopped laughing about it."
6 comments:
I laughed so hard when I read about this on Matty's blog. Seriously. I was practically crying at the hilarity of it all.
It's even better reading it the second time around! I think you were the most popular facebooker that day.
You are going to have a lot of things to look back on and have a good laugh when you are my age.. all in the life of raining kids.. Would not have it any other way..
Oh no. That is so nasty. I would be puking for sure. But I guess that isn't to rare these days.
Hope you have better days!
My gosh.. Yeah i think you are the winner!!! Yikes I am glad you are laughing about it now!!!! The joys of motherhood!
Mm-hmm. That takes the cake.
Post a Comment