Sunday, February 21, 2010

29...again!









I had a wonderful 33rd thanks to my sweetie Eric. He knows me so well. He knows that I didn't want a big bash, just a lovely night out with him (no public singing please). We went to my favorite, PF Changs (lettuce wrap heaven, double pan fried noodles divine)! It was fantastic! Then, home to the kiddies and chocolate death cake, worth every calorie! My gift? A fantastic Big Buddha purse. How does Eric know me so well? Excellent choice, babe. I love it!
The funny story behind the purse is that the night before my birthday Eric started showing me all these purses online. I knew he was teasing me because I'd been begging for a new purse, but I played along and gave my opinion. Apparently, when he showed me the picture of the purse he had already purchased,expecting a gush of excitement, I said, "eh." He's so good, he didn't even flinch (if it were in the reverse, I would have blown it right there). He just kept showing me purses till we spotted this one and I loved it. Next day he went and made the exchange. What a keeper, he is, I tell you. And that's an understatement!

6 comments:

~j. said...

That purse is AWESOME. You're so beautiful, Amy.

Eric Hunter said...

My work at eBay has required me to appriciate a good hand bag. My favorite is this Hermes birkin that sells for $99,998; http://iphone.ebay.com/Pages/ViewItem.aspx?aid=350260882151&sv=Hermes%20birkin%20pink&emvcc=0.

You can wipe that drool off you chins now, girls.

chelsea mckell said...

ummmm.... could that purse BE any cuter?! seriously. SERIOUSLY!

Becca said...

Amy!! I can't believe I forgot your b-day. I always remember Feb 10. How could I forget? That's why you had a huge chocolate cake!!! And you didn't even say Anything! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

holmesfamily8 said...

Glad your day was nice! That story about the purse is too funny, Eric is quite a guy. Matt and I were just laughing last night about how different Chris and Eric are, and yet have all the same value system.

Cherine said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! YOU LOOK GORGEOUS!