Tuesday, March 16, 2010

8 year old mug shots. Favorite one?

1 2

3
4



5


6



7


8


9


10

11


8 comments:

Perfectly Imperfect said...

Your favorite is MY favorite too - but I have to say - #10 has a LOT of spunk to it. Sassy little "let's get this dang thing over with" look. I love boys. They are so... so... BOY!!!

Emily said...

I vote for #4--he looks downright cherubic in it. You probably want one with a smile though, but #4 is the one that stood out to me. I mean, how often does he stand still and look peaceful/calm these days? :)

Kara said...

#5 made me laugh out loud. It says, "Is this smile big enough???" I like #10 also.

I LOVE your kids' hair! Please send some of that curly wave my way. (You'd THINK, what with Dave's curly hair and all, that we'd get one of those too... I'm completely green with envy.)

holmes said...

9

Sara said...

4
6
10

he's so handsome!
see you tomorrow :)

dianep said...

Wow, they're all so handsome and cute! I especially like #6!

Lisa said...

3, 10

chelsea mckell said...

#5